Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad, bad blogger as of late.
I could give you all kinds of justifications like being busy at work, moving my studio, etc. 
Instead, I'm just going to placate you with pretty pictures.





















These are a couple of cowls I wove at Christmas. 
They were made from the same woven cloth. 



















Sorry that my pics are a little fuzzy.  I was in a rush to get them packaged and with little sunlight available in the evenings to photograph with ... well, artificial light had to do.



















These were woven with various textures, fibers and shades of gray/white/black/silver.  I love making random plaids!  Quite fun!























One of the recipients managed to snap a better lit picture for me later.  Whew!  That helped!

Hope this satisfies your craving for pretty things.  I promise to blog more often.

Or eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment