Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chips, Dips, Chains and WIPs!

(Okay, if anyone gets the reference, I'd love to see a comment!)


I've got WIPs coming out my ears! *

I've been neglecting the Sew-A-Long.  Some of the past few weeks of projects weren't really my "thang" so I've skipped a few things.  This week's one looked fun, but I just didn't have the energy or the interest to do it.

BUT I've got projects "on the needles" (knitting, for those who don't know), "on the hook" (crocheting) and a couple sewing things kinda hanging out in my head and on my table.

Here's a current crochet project I'm excited about!


















It's the Sardinia Sweater from Rowan's Summer Crochet booklet.  I fell in love with almost every pattern in this booklet!  I decided to start with this one.  I ordered the yarn from Knitorious.  You know, the place I spend a bit of my time ... fondling--er, I mean SELLING yarn.  It's Rowan's Cotton Glace in Winsor.  Ain't it pretty?!?!


I've also finished a little DIY sample for an upcoming thing at the Community Crafts Studio.  Check THIS out:

























A little notebook made from repurposed cardboard with a touch of scrapbooking paper,  yarn, a button ... fun and easy!

So, you can see I've been doing stuff.  Honest!




* For those who don't know ... WIPs are Works In Progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment