Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Mehs

... I has 'em.

Mostly because of a lovely infection/virus that is still lingering, I just haven't wanted to do NUTHIN'!

I take that back ... I DO want to do stuff. I just don't have the energy. The ginormous antibiotics are sucking that from me. Hopefully in a few more days, I can get back to sewing or crocheting or ANYTHING!

Oh. And it's been raining all day. That made me want to lounge around all day, watching things on the Roku. I *heart* instant streaming. It's been a Star Trek TNG day around here! :)

BUT with rains come pretty pictures like this:



This wasn't taken today. Too rainy. I took this a few weeks ago after some much needed rain. Look at that sky! Love all the pinks and purples and blues ... all the ripples.

So lovely.

Oh. I DID crochet a new Mobius Cowl. Wrote up my pattern finally. Having another crocheter test it now to see if it makes sense in written form. The technique is a little different. Might be leading a CAL at my LYS.

Translation for non-yarn folk: ...a crochet-a-long at my local yarn shop.

Now ... back to the Roku.

No comments:

Post a Comment