Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Getting to Know You ...

... getting to know all about you.

My new little Janome. I know we're going to be good friends.



BTW ... Is it wrong that I giggled when I heard the all the sales people calling it "juh-no-mee"?? I'm sure it's the correct way to say it, but it still makes me giggle.

And the Sewist 500 was purchased out of need.
No, I swear!
My mom's 30+ year old machine finally stopped cooperating.
Good price. Good machine. I even researched and everything ...

Can't wait to show you what I'm making.
There may even be a tutorial in it for you ...
Yeah, that's right. I'm such a tease!

In the mean time, you have to deal with my crappy camera phone picture of some tea towels I finally made for our kitchen. Oh and the wicked tasty cherries I was eating ...

See? I'm a total tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment